January 26, 2013

The Devil In The Mirror Is Not Me


People are so screwed up today they don't know if they're on the way to heaven or hell. Things can change in the blink of an eye... 
funny gifs 
Living in denial,"It looks like me, sounds like me, but it's not me."   


The Heretic claimed that the people are the mirror image of his good works and manifestation. But the mirror cracked from side to side. The curses have come upon the people. 

Thank God for the restoration works and the victims are recovering.



The Mirror (Devil) Tells No Lies
  
Mirror on the wall, have I got it?
Who are you to tell me
What I need to be
I don't need to listen
You don't define me at all

With so much at stakes today
You don't know yet all my dark stuff
But you think that you're on the way
Listen up to the mirror, don't puff 
Keep the honor to be my Chief Goat

Mirror mirror on the wall
Through my rise and fall
You're always there when I call
But where are you now 
When I need you most of all

I can see the truth in your lies
I can see the pain in your pride 
That you tried so hard to hide
Be patient, you'll soon see light
Everything will turn out alright

Mirror mirror on the wall
I can't see the wealth and fame
You promised in my name
But what I feel are sorrow and pain
I cried till my pillow wet...and in vain

Listen, listen, listen to the mirror on the wall
Everything has its time and season
Learn from my first hand lesson
Never ever fear to take my poison
It will take you to a land without reason

 Mirror mirror on the wall
I think that I'm about to fall 
Mirror, mirror tell me true
Following your spiritual Kung-fu
I'm now contracted with the Goat's flu

Listen, listen, listen to the mirror on the wall
Tell you once, tell you twice, there's no error
Do your master's will who reigns in terror
 Don't believe what you see or hear
I'm always at your side, close and dear

Mirror, mirror on the wall 
You and I’ve been through it all 
I know that I can turn to you 
And you will never let me down
What must I do to receive my crown? 

Listen up, when the time's up you'll know
Do not fret about anything under the sun
For I'll take care of you my dearest son
Keep it up and soon we'll have our fun

  Mirror mirror on the wall
I trusted you from summer to fall
Now I'm so small, no more standing tall
Come to my rescue, I just can't take it no more

Look at me when I'm talking to you
I can see the blood in your eyes
I can see your love for me about to die
I can see your pain hidden in disguise
Don't give up yet, I'm not ready to see your demise